Monday, November 9, 2015

Irene Sarah

#MakeupMondays might just be my favorite child, (don't tell anyone)! Today I feature one of my all time favorite makeup artists, who without her knowing, pushes me to be completely and fully me! Irene Sarah, one of the top South-Asian beauty bloggers and photographer who is tearing it up!

Bred from the streets of Detriot - well okay, not completely. But this Bangladeshi bombshell is a rising star from Michigan who has crossed many hurdles to be the star she is today.



Not only does this chick exude talent, but lays out her personality no one can resist. As a professional, she has laid out her insecurities making her personable and allowing her fans to feel directly connected to her. From talking about combatting depression and pursuing her passion from a used camera she found on Craigslist, Irene is a great influence on young girls and women all around.

I first came across her profile on Instagram. Liked her work, thought she was another pretty girl, double tapped a few images and moved on. But then this girl was repeatedly on my news feed and I could not help but to click that follow button. Her YouTube tutorials are original, doofy and raw. The variety of content and collaboration with her musician husband, Waseem Stark, makes her more than just your next door makeup artist.


Her skin secrets, product reviews and tutorials have me hard core procrastinating on my assignments. Not to miss I am completely obsessed with her face. More than her work I admire her vigor, her determination and her rawness - something that I feel is so rare in our age today. Becoming a photographer for Miss USA and having her name printed in numerous publications, this girl is a world-wide hit. Next on my bucket list is to track down and meet this Bollywood beauty.


1 comment:

  1. Irene is one of my favourite Youtube gurus! So beautiful!
    Jabeen x
    http://www.spilling-the-beans.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete